Monday, July 18, 2011

Best Skin Lightening Products

I suffered from dark spots (technically a form of hyperpigmentation) on my face and skin for years. I hated it because it looked horrible and I just couldn't find a way to make it go away. After getting sick of using makeup to cover it up I decided to do some thorough research to find out how to remove the spots.

What I discovered is that there are actually several products designed to "lighten" your skin which, in effect, gets rid of things like dark spots, age spots, melasma and other conditions caused by hyperpigmentation.

These products include creams, soaps, pills and other things. Over the past year I've tried many of these skin lightening products to find out which ones worked and which ones were a complete waste of money.

Many of them are complete scams that don't work at all but there are a select few that work. I decided to make this blog to let people know which products actually work so they don't blow countless dollars on treatments that DON'T work like I did. I've listed the best ones by order of which are the most effective.

#1 Choice - Meladerm by Civant

One of the most effective and affordable skin lightening creams that I found was Meladerm. This product is produced by the Civant skin care company and costs only $49 which I found to be pretty cheap compared to others that run $60 to $100 each.

The picture to the right is of the effects of Meladerm on my dark spots after just 4 days of use. After I used the cream for just 12 days the spots looked like they were close to being entirely gone. I was surprised at how well Meladerm worked and how fast it did, too.

I tested about 6 different creams (I only listed the top 2 here on the blog) and this one was by far the best. It worked much faster and showed better results than all the others. If you're having problems with a condition like mine or something else related to hyperpigmentation and you want to lighten your skin, Meladerm is probably the best option available.



If you'd like to know more about Meladerm Pigment Reducing Complex simply visit the official Civant Meladerm website to read more about it and to purchase it, too.

#2 Choice - Perfect Skin (Kardashian Endorsed)

The next best skin lightening product that I found is one called Perfect Skin. If you're a fan of the T.V. show Keeping Up with the Kardashians or even Kourtney & Khloe, you may have heard about this one.

NO LONGER RECOMMENDED - This product was originally great but, for whatever reason, they decided to change up the ingredients and it doesn't work nearly as well anymore. In fact, it can cause even more issues for some people.

Initially, I was pretty skeptical of this cream simply because most products that are backed by celebrities turn out to be pure, worthless crap. To my surprise, Perfect Skin ended up being quite a winner. I used this cream for about a month or so (this was before I came across Meladerm) and noticed that it does work.

Perfect Skin doesn't work nearly as fast or as well as Meladerm but it does work which is more than I can say for a lot of other treatments I've tried. It took about 3 1/2 weeks to really get good results from it but I used it on the spots on my arms and it worked well.



Again, I can honestly say I was taken back by this one. I assumed that because it was endorsed by the Kardashian sisters that it may not work (but took the chance anyway like an idiot) but it ended up being one of the top products I tried out.

If you'd like to learn more about it just visit the official Perfect Skin website and read the detailed information about it as well as buy it. It costs $29.99 which is a bit cheaper than Meladerm, but I still favor Meladerm's effectiveness and speed over this one. Perfect Skin didn't give as good of results nor did it work very fast.

That's it for my reviews. Honestly, the other 4 products I used were pure crap and aren't worth spending the $50 to $120 on. These include Dermology, Vikki Lamotta, Revitol and one other that I can't remember the name of but it wasn't worth remembering anyway.

3 comments:

  1. I've had dark brown spots on my forehead leftover from when I got breakouts.
    Skin Lightening

    ReplyDelete
  2. The composition of chemical ingredients are more or less depends upon the lotion's brand.The price also differs from one lotion to other as per its quality and demand.

    Skin Lightening

    ReplyDelete